Meeting my newborn clients will never get old! I absolutely love when mamas book their maternity and newborn sessions with me. Not only do I get to relive that special time over and over again, but I find that I’m just as excited to meet the new baby as I am to see the mama again.
There are so many reasons why I highly recommend using the same photographer for both your maternity session and your newborn session. I have my reasons, but it’s really a great thing for mom. Let me share a few reasons with you!
Using the Same Maternity Photographer and Newborn Photographer
These are just a few of the best reasons why you should consider booking the same photographer for your pregnancy photos and your newborn photos. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
- No Strangers Here – At your newborn session, you won’t be meeting a new photographer for these precious portraits. You’re already confident and comfortable with your photographer, and you know exactly what you’re going to get. Instead of saying, “Nice to meet you,” you’ll say, “It’s so great to see you again!”
- Easy Newborn Session Planning – You can plan out both sessions when you have the same photographer. Instead of wondering what poses you want or what props you’ll need, you can work through that during your pregnancy.
- Priority Scheduling – My newborn clients have priority scheduling. Of course, babies come when they want, but I have my booked in newborn clients’ due dates on the calendar and make sure to be available around that time. Mamas just need to let me know when their baby is born to finalize the date of the session within the ideal two-week timeframe.
- Don’t Be Camera Shy – For some of my clients, their maternity portrait session is their first professional photos since their wedding. Whether you love being in front of the camera or not, having the same photographer means you and your partner have an opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera.
Displaying Your Portrait Artwork
- Style Your Session – The best part of my job is to deliver my clients amazing portrait artwork they can treasure forever. You see, my job isn’t over until your portraits are displayed in your home. It’s that important to me! When I work with my clients for their maternity and newborn sessions, we can style their sessions so that their portraits match their home’s styles. We also offer installation for your wall art. I want to do this for you so that you can focus on bonding with your baby and not asking your partner to hang the art. That way after your baby arrives you can focus on bonding with them and we can get your portraits on your walls for you.
Maternity and Newborn Photoshoot | Rock Hill, SC
Honestly, I can hardly wait for when my clients walk into the studio with their newborns. Meeting your sweet babies is such an honor, and after getting to know you at the maternity session, I am genuinely excited to hear the good news! I love that I am able to get to know my clients and be part of their growing families. As a maternity and newborn photographer, I’m here to capture your most precious moments. Please send me a message here if you want to schedule your session with me.
Interested in something different for inspiration? Check out this milk bath maternity session a friend of mine created.