Pregnancy is such a special time and it goes by way too fast. Well, it might seem slow to mom when she’s nine months pregnant and waiting for the baby to arrive. But, I can almost promise that you’ll look back on photos of your baby bump, and you might miss it.
This is why it’s so important to find the right maternity photographer for you. You only get one chance to capture such a sweet and short moment in your life. Maternity portraits are a beautiful way to capture your glowing pregnancy and that precious time before your new baby is in your arms.
I want you to find the best pregnancy photographer for you, so I’m sharing five tips on finding your perfect photographer.
5 Tips for Finding Your Pregnancy Photographer in Charlotte, NC
- Personality Match
- Style – The first tip for finding the right photographer for you is to find a photographer whose style you love. If you love gorgeous studio portraits, work with a studio photographer.
- Experience – I’m not knocking new photographers by any means. I know everyone needs their start. However, this is such a precious time, and you only really have one chance to capture your maternity portraits, so you want to choose someone with experience that you can trust.
- Offerings – I highly recommend working with a maternity photographer that offers newborn sessions and milestone sessions. There are so many reasons for this, but the best reason is that you only have to book once and you know all those sessions are properly taken care of. A full service portrait photographer who covers everything from wardrobe to printing your custom products. This leads to my next tip.
- Full-Service – Mamas, I cannot emphasize this enough! Find a photographer who will take the entire process off your plate. You don’t need to worry about finding an outfit for your maternity session or stress over choosing which products you’ll want. Work with a photographer with your interests in mind. Letting the professional guide you through all the details will save you a ton of stress.
- Personality Match – My final tip is an important one! Find a maternity photographer that you really like and feel comfortable with throughout the process. It may sound silly, but it’s important that you can find a photographer that you can trust and that will treat you more like family than a client. This will make everything so much more enjoyable!
Your Maternity Photographer | Charlotte, NC
As a mom of two boys myself, I know how special the season of pregnancy is and how fast it goes. My mission is to make the maternity session process as easy and stress-free as possible. The Insley Photography studio is temperature-controlled and comfortable all year long located just outside of Charlotte, NC. My clients have access to my gorgeous client wardrobe, so they don’t have to worry about finding an outfit. After the session is over and you’ve selected your images to display, I even hand-deliver them to your home, and a professional art installer can hang them on your walls, all without you lifting a finger! How’s that for full service? If you have any questions or want to know me, send me a message here.