Nothing comes close to the moment you meet your baby. You’ve spent months (maybe even years) praying for and loving this brand new person. Then, they are here in your arms. No matter what your journey was like getting to this moment it’s a time for rejoicing and bonding with your baby. After this moment, many moms have a big project on their minds. That project is how to display their beautiful newborn portraits in their homes near Charlotte, NC?
Now we have so many options for how to display your portrait artwork after your newborn photo session. My goal is always to make life easier for you by guiding you through the entire process. Here I will share my top five ideas for displaying newborn portraits in your home.
Five Ways to Display Your Newborn Portraits
1. Over the Crib – Displaying your baby’s official portrait over their crib is a beautiful option. Now you’re able to look back and remember them in the newborn stage. It will always make you smile and fill your heart with joy. (Okay, maybe not at 3 am after the 3rd wake-up, but maybe.) Plus, it’ll be easy to watch your baby grow right before your eyes.
2. Family Gallery Wall – I’m all about family, so I love when clients request this. The beauty of starting a family gallery wall with your newborn portraits is that we can continue adding on to the wall as the years go by. Finally, a perfectly styled and installed gallery wall will create a beautiful focal point in your home for everyone to enjoy.
3. Over the Stairs – The stairs actually create the perfect space to display your growing babies. It’s a place in your home where everyone will pass through and be able to enjoy your newborn portraits. Using the stairs can also create a cool effect if you decide to keep adding official portraits creating a gallery wall that grows with your child.
4. Custom Portrait Artwork Album – Holding a custom portrait album and turning the pages will engage multiple senses. This will create a moment of peace and nostalgia as you turn the pages and remember this beautiful season of your life. Someday you’ll be able to pass this down to your child so that they have a piece of their story.
5. Image Box (Deconstructed Album) – This is quickly becoming one of my most popular portrait artwork pieces. Basically, this image box includes eight or more of your favorite prints of your newborn. With this style of album, you can hold and look through each one. Not only is this a wonderful way to look through photos, but you can also store treasures in the box. Clients have put in hospital bracelets, written prayers, baby hats, letters to your baby and so much more.
6. Bonus Idea, Outsource all of this!
Mama, if you’re not a DIYer or you would like to be but simply don’t have time, I can’t recommend outsourcing this entire project enough. Instead of stressing over buying frames, styling, or finding a reputable place to print your projects, leave it to the expert. Of course, I recommend working with me, but in all seriousness, find a newborn photographer you can trust with these precious images. You don’t want to waste a minute that you could be snuggling with your newborn. Let me handle all of this for you!
Newborn Portrait Photographer Near Charlotte, NC
Being able to hand my clients their brand new, treasured portrait artwork is one of the best parts of my job. Not only am I here to capture your newborn’s first official portraits, but I’m here to help you document and display their precious images for you to enjoy. Mama, if you’re interested in scheduling a session, please send me a message here.