Behind the scenes at our studio
The beauty of pregnancy, the fact that a baby is created and growing inside the woman standing in my studio. Wow it just takes my breath away. It’s such a cool experience to get to know my clients and hear their stories. To share in their hopes and dreams for a baby they haven’t met yet is an honor. And then later getting to meet and photograph these tiny, innocent, beautiful babies is a blessing. One I never take for granted. Creating beautiful artwork for my clients homes is my goal for every session. Delivering that artwork is my favorite part of the experience.
- I am a mom to two beautiful boys ages 10 and 6. They are the light of my life. I am a proud wife of 13 years. And we recently adopted a covid puppy name Eden!
- Professional portrait photographer since 2004, specializing in fine art Maternity & Newborns since 2010
- Type A perfectionist you expect from a portrait artist who focuses on the details to perfect your vision.
- Creating easy, fun portrait experiences for my clients.
- Designing wall artwork that matches your home and style every time.
- Ask me anything I’m an open book!